Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999
Useful Resources
Find us on Facebook

Out of Hours


If you have symptoms associated with coronavirus including a new continuous cough and a high temperature, you are advised to stay at home for 7 days. Do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP Practice.

  • If your symptoms are serious, or get worse, NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need further medical help and advise you what to do.
  • Only call 111 direct if you cannot go online, or are advised to do so by the online service.

For the latest Covid-19 advice please visit

When The Surgery Is closed

You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it's not a life-threatening situation.

Call 111 if:

  • you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
  • you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
  • you don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
  • you need health information or reassurance about what to do next

Pharmacists are also highly qualified to give advice on many minor ailments and can offer over the counter medications. Please consider popping to the chemist for help and advice before using GP or urgent care services.

If you need to see a GP when the surgery is closed please use our Out of Hours GP service 0300 130 3018, however it is important to remember that only really urgent calls should be made at night.

The nearest hospital with an Accident and Emergency department is Hillingdon Hospital. However, this is for emergencies only and not for general medical problems and advice. An Urgent Care Centre has now been set up within the A&E department. A minor injuries unit is available at Mount Vernon Hospital. 

Not sure where to go? Get more information and advice at the NHS choices website.

Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!