London North West Healthcare NHS Trust are pleased to announce that we will be providing a Contraceptive and Sexual Health Service in Hillingdon from 1st June 2017. It will be joined by the Genito-Urinary Medicine Service and a new on-line service (provided by SH24) from 1stJuly 2017 which, with our partners (Brook, Terrence Higgins Trust, NAZ, Spectra and SH24) will be developed into a new, innovative, Integrated Sexual and Reproductive Health Service (ISRH) for the residents of Hillingdon.
CNWL have created a patient website for this service offering:-
- advice on contraception
- sexual health clinic times and venues (Tudor Centre and Hesa)
- how and where to get tested for STI and HIV
- sexual health facts and more
Here is the website address www.hillingdonsexualhealth.org.uk
Further information and clinics can be found on the North West London Sexual Health website:
Termination of pregnancy (Abortion)
Marie Stopes International offer free clinics which you can now access without a referral from the GP surgery. Call direct on 0345 300 8090, 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
MSI services include:
Early medical abortion (the abortion pill), up to 9 weeks and 6 days gestation
- Surgical abortion, up to 23 weeks and 6 days
- Telemedicine (the abortion pill by post)
- STI screening, including HIV testing, as part of abortion treatment
- LARC fitting and removal, as part of abortion treatment
- A BACP-accredited, independent counselling service
- Specialist safeguarding including onward referrals
- Video consultation service and online webchat
- 24/7 aftercare advice line
The nearest MSI UK clinic is based in Hillingdon: Oakland Medical Centre, 32 Parkway, Hillingdon UB10 9JX.